Le milleur de la passe à dire:

“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

But I was yours..


As I stand at the edge of time,
I embrace the end.
I haven't lived with regret,
I wont end it so.

I've done what I could,
What I should.
I persisted, ploughed along your plan.
I made no mistakes,
But I was yours.

I was the flaw.

I was the smudge in your painting,
I didn't smudge it.
You painted me.

I want my canvas,
Colours I can call my own.
I'll sketch every detail
And live in that world.


Mist surrounds me,
"What do you desire?" She asks.
"Change." I say no more.

And as I stand at the edge of time,
I embrace the end
Of us.

8 comments:

ADHEERA. said...

the blog improvement makes me cry!seriously~

looking forward to more.

.PaNdOrA said...

love it =)

Rhiamon said...

@Adheera, :)
I'm looking forward to more too..!!

@.PaNdOrA
Thanks :D

H. said...

""Change." I say no more."

UFF! UFF! <3

Ahh! That, my dear friend, is absolute brilliance.

Kunal said...

errm..i dunno if i understood it completely..explain it to me later..

Thresia said...

And as I stand at the edge of time,
I embrace the end
Of us.

:O

Breathtakingly beautiful. You CAN WRITE.

The Heretic Teen said...

this is well-written. like it ^_^

Rhiamon said...

Thanks..:D