Le milleur de la passe à dire:

“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”

Sunday, August 9, 2009

And again..


Fake another smile,
Just one more time.
And again.

You may hear my voice but,
I'm not the one speaking.
I don't know who she is,
But she's exactly what you like.
Me? I'm lost.
Immune to you.
You won't need me again,
She'll be all you want,
She exudes perfection.
Only, she isn't real.

And again..

The sun was shining that morning, something really rare during monsoons here. And also our exchanges. For once you could have been honest, at that moment that's all I cared for. I don't anymore. She's taken over, and she'll say what you want to hear.
I'll fake another smile, this time,
just for you...


Those tears wont come,
Not another one.
Not for you,
Any of you.
For I have ceased to feel,
To be.

Fake another smile,
Just one more time.
And again.

3 comments:

The Heretic Teen said...

aww...this is very touching!

Kunal said...

very nice (and complete)
and for once, i'm in agreement with any of the comments that you get from others.:p

Genevra said...

does d word 'best' hold any meaning if most of ur posts are just dat??