Just for you,
Though long overdue...
I know why I need you now.
I've been feeling so lost, I'm always so lost. I don't know where I should be, I don't know where I belong.
All of this and so much more,
when you're not around.
You remind me of life as it was, that how it is right now isn't that bad, and what it could be. could be awesome.
That I have my wall.
I don't know who I've been for sometime now. I don't know whether I'm at the right place or people.
You're my wall.
A wall I can carry around.
A wall I can bang my head into when the universe is too much.
And I get my head organised again.
I feel myself again.
I know where I am.
You're family,
You're so much more.
Be there,
Always.
Without wax,
~R
Le milleur de la passe à dire:
“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
back with a bang !:)
I don't know if i can say back.
Intermittently there, maybe. :)
Amazingly written! The idea is great, but could use a little bit more of a flowy writing!
Rhia!! How is? I am coming to your blog after ages!! And am I glad that your blog is active! Would love it if your next poem is Shocketry or Shocking Poetry. Do trip over and figure out what it is...
wishes
Scribblers Inc.
P.S.-Long time! And thank you for having me on the blog roll! :)
this is do much than i actually thought! read it for 3-4times and i did not get tired of it. just a perfect one.:)
Post a Comment