Le milleur de la passe à dire:

“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

For a minute all the world can wait...


I had clicked that picture a year ago. It's one of my favourite places on earth. I'd stood there, the way I used to a few years back, feeling the wind on my shoulders watching the day gracefully giving way to the night. Just me and the deep sea,
For a minute all the world can wait...

Now when I see the picture, I don't see that line on the horizon. It seems as if crossing a thousand seas isn't enough, one needs to fly high;  there is so much more to achieve.
Seventeen in a few days and I don't know how much of my life lies ahead but I hope I reach far enough to learn how to fly.


"Can you hear it calling?
Can you feel it in your soul?
Can you trust this longing
And take control?"

1 comment:

Genevra said...

there should be an option for 'like' here also.....:)