Le milleur de la passe à dire:

“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”

Monday, March 9, 2009

Life Set Me Free

I checked again
It disappeared;
That line between you and me.
Black and white,
They have no meaning
No identity.
Neither can I tell apart,
Virtue and immorality
They seem no different to me.

The markings on my map,
have ceased to be.

On the outside nothing,
Maybe inside I'll have to seek
Find that inner voice
And paint the bear walls
Wipe the dust off the signs 
Uncover the messages meant for me.

As those markings ceased to be,
Life set me free.
Now I know, in the dark
I am my light.
No longer do I look for help,
Just your belief.

4 comments:

Rhiamon said...

thanks..

Kunal said...

What the hell is a Rhiamon? :/

Rhiamon said...

It means "enchantress" is some language..atleast it starts with R! sounds weird?
erm, aren't any of the others worth commenting on?:p

this a new chatting place, eh?

Kunal said...

ya sounds weird...rhiamon sounds like cinnamon :-0
chat place? sure.
not coming online these days? 20 hrs goin on or what? :-O