
I have tried to write about us many times before and failed each of those attempts. I once told you, I get detached from this world, whenever I try to frame words, to a different dimension.
Emotions are not real on that plane, I am. So the deeper I string words, the deeper those feelings are and I find myself more over the surface. I breathe while my thoughts drown within, rarely do I rescue myself.
I always relied on you to do that, to pull my heart out when I needed red in my veins. To set my ship sailing again.
Something dissolved in this limbo and there’s no one to get it back. Now goodbyes come more naturally to me than reunions, laughter and effortless chatter. I might not turn back, but I will always say that I miss you.
So tell me, my confused twin,
did thunder scare away lightning?


4 comments:
you know i never thought about that..does thunder scare lightning? even if it does :] i can't help thinking it's not fright..they just happen to descend on the storm moments after each other, they're actually looking for each other u know ..they always miss each other by some seconds...they're miserable w/o each other and can meet only during storms :D what may seem frightening is actually them trying to find each other...lightning does it stealthily, not a sound and thunder can't see so it bellows for lightning:]it's sad is'nt it. they're like two lovers or freinds,they never seem to meet, but they're meant for each other. i sound really filmi right now don't i? :]
Pretty much what I was thinking apart from the "meant for each other" bit..
Just a random quest: are you Pink Floyd fan?
Not really.. just a few songs here and there.
Post a Comment