Le milleur de la passe à dire:

“Il est trop tôt”, puis “Il est trop tard.”

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

And dream with open eyes..



I searched for dreams,
I never looked for you.
Unrelenting, I held on
Catching only glimpses,
of a life, that weren't right,
Like walking in shoes too small,
Like looking at blue,
Colourblind.

We clashed at the crossroads
Searching for the same clues,
The music falling through dark skies.
I found my life,
Beating in you.

Lets walk together,
And dream with open eyes.




3 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

Over blood-stained wretched bedsheets...
We could plan a murder;
Or start a religion.....

-angels and sailors,
The Doors.


I dont know why, but this is what came to my mind when I read your work...so here it is...

Much respect,
Scribblers Inc.

Anonymous said...

"I found my life.. beating in u."

wonderul lines :D

True Blue said...

Lovely.